Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Savage Steps Up to the Plate

J: Surprise #2: Just bought a webcam!
E: Smile :)
J: Now I can do live sex shows to make $!
E: Lol :)
J: I was thinking we could meet somewhere neutral like Hawaii and have a brainstorming session. Are you down with it?
E: How about Hristiyan's workshop or the 21 convention?
J: Surprise #3: I am working with Hristiyan to get a workshop here! He says the one in LA won't be until Aug. I really mean neutral to focus -- like Nebraska. :)
E: Or this private PUA party in Switzerland that I just got invited to. :)
J: Look at you, always trying to pick up PUAs. ;)
E: SF we can focus.
J: Then I choose exotic -- Switzerland it is! I have a lover there anyway...
E: PUAs love me. ;)
J: Good thing I am not a PUA!
E: Recovering PUAs love me too. I'm starting to feel inspired again. Thank you. :)
J: You are welcome. You know, I would rather teach couples tantric sex than teach guys pick up lines. You feel me on this?
E: Mmm...yeah. I don't teach lines. I teach connection.
J: You ARE connection -- love and light! You just show the tinman what he never knew he had all along.
E: Aww... If you come to SF we can explore some tantra. SF is a tantric mecca.
J: Then we can go on a teaching tour through the spiritual sites... sonora, sedona, santa fe, and beyond.
E: We can have the longest foreplay ever, until October or so.
J: I'm so hard just thinking about all the ways I want to open you. Wish you were here now holding, kissing, caressing...
E: That's what I want... to be opened by a guy I can count on emotionally.
J: Savage = Sensual, Adventurous, Valiant, Amazing, Gregarious, Exhilarating = (For You)complete emotional and physical trust.
E: How come you told Hristiyan you don't have a phone?
J: I was getting it shut off, remember? Then I trusted the process and did a 180. Reading his stuff now.
E: Be impeccable with your word.
J: Yes my lady. Call when you can. Important, but not urgent.
J: Ease and delight. :) I'm a little nervous too, but it feels too right to deny.
E: That's what entropy said.
J: Transparency is key. If every feeling and step is public, you will trust my word. If I ever did anything to hurt you, an entire community would have my head!
E: Transparency is key. You are right. Everything between him and me was also public.
J: BS..... Take transparency to level ELEVEN and I will never fail you. Publish every one of these texts!
E: He was planning to move in with me. So... one day at a time. I don't want either of us to end up disappointed.
E: I appreciate that, but it's actions, not words that convince me. When a guy is in SF and has put a ring on my finger and is impregnating me, it's a commitment. Until then we are getting to know each other.
E: I may publish these, we'll see.
J: I described actions also. Immediate actions. I want us to openly document every step of us getting there. That is transparency. We are on the same path -- own it.
E: It's ok. I will publish. But it is not a commitment until it is real. I did not allow the joint LR to be published because no man has any claim over me until he has fully stepped up to the plate. He does this with actions, not words.
J: Action is my middle name. If we focus together, this WILL happen. You DO have to work with me and acknowledge the steps I am taking. Joyously, not so seriously. :)
E: I joyously acknowledge and appreciate the huge steps you are taking.
J: Thank you. This will be the greatest romance the Internet has ever seen! ;)

J: Hey baby, do you want another surprise?
E: K
J: Surprise #4: Published.
E: What do you mean?
J: All I have is truth. I have surrendered into openness. And I choose you. All of those desires you have are my dreams as well. The world is our witness.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Looks like you guys are really for each other.

June 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is.

Yet reading this.

Have the feeling a bit to try hard.

trying to break down logically why its a "good match" ect..

And the whole "the world is my witness"

might as well add you'll give the stars, the moon, and the sun.

A little to poetic/serious.

I like Entropy, simple, short and sweet.

=)

June 10, 2009  
Blogger GoneSavage said...

>>Have the feeling a bit too try hard.

Sometimes we have to exert effort for the things we want. That's chivalry.

>>trying to break down logically why its a "good match" ect...

It's the first time in my life that I've met someone who is indeed logically a good match, per my "Designing our Lives" post.

>>And the whole "the world is my witness"

It's truth. May the world wide web hold me to complete and utter honesty.

>>might as well add you'll give the stars, the moon, and the sun.

I will, you'll see. ;)

>>A little to poetic/serious.

Perhaps a little too serious - but now we have met a challenge and new events are on the horizon.

>>I like Entropy, simple, short and sweet.

Entropy has my absolute and utmost respect.

Thank you for your comment!

Jason

June 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see you guys getting married.

June 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home