Wednesday, June 10, 2009

12 Phrases That Win My Heart

The essence of this list comes from Scot Mckay.

1.“When Can I See You Again?”
2. “Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?”
3. “How Long Do You Think People Have To Date Before They Get Married?"
4. “You Haunt My Dreams, Jason”
5. “I’ve Never Been Kissed Like THAT”
6. "I Never Thought I'd TRY that, muchless ENJOY it!"
7. “I Never Thought I’d Meet A Man Like You”
8. “I’d Do Anything For You”
9. “You Fit Inside Me Perfectly"
10. “You Would Make a Great Husband”
11. “You Would Make a Wonderful Father”
12. “You’re Amazing”

Guys, 'game' seems like such a waste of time when I realize I've had sex with so many women, yet heard so FEW of these.

Ladies, instead of "test-test-test" how about taking a leap of faith -- head first, no net -- and express these as soon as the sentiment strikes you as a possibility?

Instead of waiting for some some sort of demonstrable proof to decide how much you're going to invest in the connection, just take a chance and say some of these!

It's that sense of appreciation that will keep a good man around, constantly striving to make you happy.

GoneSavage

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lately,

It seems as though your posts.

Are trying to indirect communicate with Erika. From

(Awakening from a dream)

June 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's pretty obvious, Anonymous.


Jason, cool post. I'd also point out that the woman would learn a lot if the man recoils after hearing statements like these from the woman. Yes, the woman would experience brief pain at that result, yet she would then be freed to find the man who leans in upon being fundamentally appreciated.

That man would be worthy; that man would be ready.

June 12, 2009  
Blogger GoneSavage said...

Anon1

You might even say implicitly direct. ;-)

Anon2

"...she would then be freed to find the man who leans in upon being fundamentally appreciated.
That man would be worthy; that man would be ready."

Yes! That would be her efficency screen. No one wants to feel like they are wasting their time on a dead-end street. Blurt these sentiments and see if he recoils -- if so, it may be best to move on...

Thanks!

GS

June 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home