Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Zan vs Pimpin' Ken

1. Zan: "Everything that I learned about women, I learned from other women."

Pimpin Ken: "You can never really know everything that goes on inside a ho's head, but one of the things that made me such a good pimp was that on some level, I understood a lot about what made a ho tick. My best teachers? Hoes! Over the years I learned some valuable lessons and gained a lot of insight from the hoes I had around me."

2. Zan: "Women are a gift men give to other men."

Pimpin Ken: "I learned a long time ago that hoes belong to the community. They look better going than they do coming, and they can 'get on like they been shit on'."

3. Zan: "Your honesty belongs to you. It is your strength. It is knowing who you are, and refusing to apologise for it."

Pimpin Ken: "Lying shows a lack of character and an inability to face reality. There are better ways to manipulate someone than to lie."

4. Zan: "Women will move in and out of your life. Cherish them when they come in and cherish them when they go out."

Pimpin Ken: "If a pimp knows the game, he knows he will lose a ho, maybe his best ho. But he has to keep moving, like it's nothing. He has to let it roll off his back, because there will always be another ho to take that ho's place."

5. Zan: "Always remember: you teach women how to treat you."

Pimpin Ken: "In the game they say a ho is a reflection of her pimp. So the pimp has to set proper examples to get a proper response. If you're a lazy-ass pimp who doesn't want to do shit, don't be surprised when you have some lazy-ass hoes around you."

6. Zan: "When a man comes along who can evoke even the tiniest spark of those dreams that she had as a child, she will follow him to the end of the earth."

Pimpin Ken: "Most hoes are lost little girls who have been neglected growing up, now living in a woman's body.... They believe a pimp will give then the love and care they didn't have growing up."

7. Zan: "Just envision what you want your life to be. Then head toward that vision of your future self, at breathless, reckless speed, and to the exclusion of all else."

Pimpin Ken: "You have to be able to roll with the punches, take what comes at you, and have enough inside to brush the dirt off your shoulder and keep mashin' for your ration."

8. Zan: "A true lover of women has empathy for the women he meets."

Pimpin Ken: "Pimps never treat a ho with much kindness, but I took this lesson and made it work for me. It took my pimpin' to a whole other level. Unless she feels love for you, a ho's not going to give you money for eight- and ten-year stretches."

9. Zan: "I will take you higher than you've ever been... if you come along."

Pimpin Ken: "I can show you brighter days and better ways, with the proper instruction for a bigger production!"



10. Zan: "He is a romantic; he believes in love, and his love is complete, absolute. He is a slave to his love of women."

Pimpin Ken: "Ain't no love in this shit....When I was very young, I trained my mind never to fall in love. In this game you learn to deal with the shit without putting your feelings in it. If you catch feelings, your pimp game is done!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Poetry of Flesh said...

Trying not to giggle at work is hard. Trying not to beatbox at work to Pimpin' Ken's colorful language is doubly hard.

June 02, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Zan: "He is a romantic; he believes in love, and his love is complete, absolute. He is a slave to his love of women."

I agree with everything Zan and pimpin ken said above except that statement.
that's the most abstract thing ever!

a slave to his love of women? some guys might misunderstand that and become doormats and put her on a pedestal and worship her (i.e. treat her BETTER than they treat themselves...that will give them sympathy not lust and desire)


why not treat a women equally?

mh

June 02, 2009  
Blogger Poetry of Flesh said...

Now that I'm (mostly) over my amusement at PK's rap, I actually had a serious comment to make.

I loved the compare and contrast this post shows between their views of women and the game, not to mention the contrast between them as people (or at least how they wish to be viewed - I've never met either of them).

Zan's healthy and respectful, aware of himself and the impact he has on others.

Master P, on the other hand... geez. Where does one start?

Assuming you, or someone else, are not editing his stuff (wherever you took it from) for spelling and grammar, he's not an idiot. So his vocabulary is an affectation, an extension of an image he wishes to maintain. A pretty sad one, at that... unless he's doing it for humor's sake. Then that's awesome.

Somehow, though, I have the feeling he is not.

I think if you compared their female track record, you would find a significant difference between their roster.

Zan, he probably gets very attractive and mentally healthy girls, or at least girls that are on their way to mental health with a bit of a nudge.

PK probably gets very attractive damaged goods. Girls that will continuously make him say, "Bitches be crazy." They let him treat them like objects, undeserving of real affection, care, or love, because they're okay with it. Because there's something in them that tells them they aren't going to do better, that they have no value, that this is normal behavior for male/female interaction.

And he reinforces it.

It works for him, obviously. I'm sure his success rate is quite happily through the roof.

But girls who let that behavior fly don't take good care of themselves. I'm not talk physical appearance or social relationships, I'm talking about physical health.

And then they also tend to be crazy.

Little anecdote on the topic:

One of my guys engages in this sort of behavior (not with me, because he knows I would a)eat him alive and/or b)ditch him). He made the resolve a few months ago to only sleep with hot chicks in the future. So he's banging his way across SF, coming into interesting situations because he's sleeping with the hot, crazy girls who put up with his Pimpin' behavior.

I get this text message from him the other night:

"Sicilian Lactation Fetish Girl says she's pregnant and it's mine."

My reply:

"She let you bang her. She must be crazy. She's lying to you. Stop sleeping with crazies. Thanks."

I was right.

June 03, 2009  
Blogger GoneSavage said...

PoF, I'm glad you initially saw the humor in the post.

It is only meant to illustrate that men who surround themselves with women -- for whatever means -- arrive at some of the same conclusions. Other than that, it is just a funny contrast.

Pimpin Ken is a pimp. Of course he deals with damaged goods.

The first thing to know about pimp game is that it is not about sex. It's about money. It's about power. "It's not about being liked or loved, it's about being respected."

Something to think about when sex comes so easily.

"I like the way pussy feels, but I like it better when it pays my bills!"

June 05, 2009  
Blogger SMoKeLioN said...

Pimpin Ken's book Pimpology is tremendous



"Zan, he probably gets very attractive and mentally healthy girls, or at least girls that are on their way to mental health with a bit of a nudge.

PK probably gets very attractive damaged goods. Girls that will continuously make him say, "Bitches be crazy." They let him treat them like objects, undeserving of real affection, care, or love, because they're okay with it. Because there's something in them that tells them they aren't going to do better, that they have no value, that this is normal behavior for male/female interaction."


Everyone is "damaged" in some way. I dont think you can generalize judgement on the "quality" of the girls simply by the written philosophy of the person. Plus it gets into judging whos better than who... which is bullshit.

I dont think Ken is trying to bring the hos down either. Especially since he subscribes to the rule of Pimpology "Turn a tramp into a champ"

June 05, 2009  
Anonymous El Topo said...

all I got to say is I know a shit load of pimps, and I have met Zan. Both have good things to say (Zan and Pimpin' Ken)
But Pimpin' Ken has more overlooked wisdom than one might think.

June 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home