Zan vs Pimpin' Ken
Pimpin Ken: "You can never really know everything that goes on inside a ho's head, but one of the things that made me such a good pimp was that on some level, I understood a lot about what made a ho tick. My best teachers? Hoes! Over the years I learned some valuable lessons and gained a lot of insight from the hoes I had around me."
2. Zan: "Women are a gift men give to other men."
Pimpin Ken: "I learned a long time ago that hoes belong to the community. They look better going than they do coming, and they can 'get on like they been shit on'."
3. Zan: "Your honesty belongs to you. It is your strength. It is knowing who you are, and refusing to apologise for it."
Pimpin Ken: "Lying shows a lack of character and an inability to face reality. There are better ways to manipulate someone than to lie."
4. Zan: "Women will move in and out of your life. Cherish them when they come in and cherish them when they go out."
Pimpin Ken: "If a pimp knows the game, he knows he will lose a ho, maybe his best ho. But he has to keep moving, like it's nothing. He has to let it roll off his back, because there will always be another ho to take that ho's place."
5. Zan: "Always remember: you teach women how to treat you."
Pimpin Ken: "In the game they say a ho is a reflection of her pimp. So the pimp has to set proper examples to get a proper response. If you're a lazy-ass pimp who doesn't want to do shit, don't be surprised when you have some lazy-ass hoes around you."
6. Zan: "When a man comes along who can evoke even the tiniest spark of those dreams that she had as a child, she will follow him to the end of the earth."
Pimpin Ken: "Most hoes are lost little girls who have been neglected growing up, now living in a woman's body.... They believe a pimp will give then the love and care they didn't have growing up."
7. Zan: "Just envision what you want your life to be. Then head toward that vision of your future self, at breathless, reckless speed, and to the exclusion of all else."
Pimpin Ken: "You have to be able to roll with the punches, take what comes at you, and have enough inside to brush the dirt off your shoulder and keep mashin' for your ration."
8. Zan: "A true lover of women has empathy for the women he meets."
Pimpin Ken: "Pimps never treat a ho with much kindness, but I took this lesson and made it work for me. It took my pimpin' to a whole other level. Unless she feels love for you, a ho's not going to give you money for eight- and ten-year stretches."
9. Zan: "I will take you higher than you've ever been... if you come along."
Pimpin Ken: "I can show you brighter days and better ways, with the proper instruction for a bigger production!"
10. Zan: "He is a romantic; he believes in love, and his love is complete, absolute. He is a slave to his love of women."
Pimpin Ken: "Ain't no love in this shit....When I was very young, I trained my mind never to fall in love. In this game you learn to deal with the shit without putting your feelings in it. If you catch feelings, your pimp game is done!"