Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Velocity vs Speed

Speed refers to how fast an object is moving.

Velocity is measuring speed with direction.

Don't confuse the two.

The culture of the seduction community it to drive fast, all the time. Where to? It doesn't matter, just put the pedal to the metal and wrack up those miles.

Driving around in quick little circles may make for an impressive reading on your speedometer, but ultimately you've gone nowhere.

That's how I feel. I've hit all my superficial benchmarks and I'm officially letting go. It was fun, but now it's time to find the guts to do something truly remarkable.

I've decided to retire from teaching within the seduction community until I am pridefully enjoying an enhancing and enriching relationship with a loving woman.

Furthermore, I am not going to do anything to actively pursue the attainment of said relationship.

All I know is that we will mutually recognize each other and our shared purpose when we finally come together.

GS

4 Comments:

Blogger Halffull said...

I was actually writing an article about this exact topic (same metaphor), in a non-pua context.

It's an excellent distinction.

May 20, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knew I should have taken that boot camp

May 20, 2009  
Blogger *** ******** said...

you will know it when you see it. it's like that moment when you approach a girl and a smile spreads across her lips, forcing yours to unconsciously do the same.

May 23, 2009  
Blogger Erika Awakening, TAPsmarter.com said...

Awwwww ... this is one of the more refreshing community blog posts I've read in a while. Thanks for putting a smile on my face, GS :-)

May 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home