Monday, November 28, 2005

Montreal: Intruder Alert + HBcafe Update

7/27/05

I’m up early because some fucker entered my vehicle while I was sleeping. (Note to self—lock your fucking doors!) He comes into the front seat passenger side and it wakes me. I bolt upright and say, “Hey man, what the fuck are you doing!” And he says some shit about needing to rest. WTF? I tell him to show me what’s in his bag. “I didn’t take anything.” And I tell him to fuck off. So yeah, I’m awake.

I have three dates today. It’s crazy. I’m scheduled to see two new girls at once today (they don’t know about the others). It’s a stupid time to pull this Elimidate shit, I know, but I’ve got more women to follow up with than time right now. This is going be a lesson in frame control. How to handle two women who will be speaking French with each other, whereas I have no idea what they are saying….

I had one girl lined up to meet yesterday and she flaked. She sends an email telling me that kissing me the day we met has reminded her of her ex-boyfriend that she is not over and seeing me is too much for her right now. OK, whatever.

I actually met a new girl yesterday instead. In front of a theater and then we went for coffee. Ended up making out in the coffee house. I got her to Metro with me all the way to the van. But it’s late, she has a curfew, etc etc. So here’s another one to follow up with in my dwindling days…

Two days ago I was walking a new area and consciously making pick-up attempts. I opened six girls and got backturns and walkaways each time. What’s up with these aloof snobs? Finally I decide to go to a different area. Back on the Metro. Stunningly gorgeous girl.

I open by trying to get her to translate the posters on the train. She’s all standoffish and shit and tries to act like she doesn’t understand English. I’m thinking: Fuck this, we’re both on a train, you are stuck, you’re going to have to listen to me. You might as well enjoy my company.

It’s cool. I keep smiling and checking her out and talking and talking. She smiles. We go to the same stop. She’s meeting three chick friends. I do some fun touching with each. They are laughing at me and saying who-the-fuck-knows-what in French about me. And I head off with them to see this parade.

Stayed persistent and my initial girl melted. She’s bi and has been with the spunky punky hot chick in the bunch. The other two I think were militantly hetero and fucking plain anyway. So I’ve got these two hot bi chicks on my arms and two other girls in tow. Kissed them both and showed them some massage techniques.

I thought I was riding this one to a 3some. Logistics and not being able to concisely communicate fucked it up. Maybe it’s still on. But I can't sweat it. I kinda need to get back to the states.

I discovered with these girls that a cool date or venue change is to go into s sex shop. You know with toys and lingerie and shit. I actually have befriended two female employees at this one place when I rolled in with the four girls. Two of which I am really affectionate with and close. Both of the bi-sexual chicks. So we’re having fun in there. I ask the employees what their favorite products are and I’m telling this one employee to come with us. She’s like, “You already have four girls!” And just then one of the girls phone rings and I say, “Make that five.” And sure enough it was for me (HBcafe). Damn funny.

HBmetro and HBfountain are both jockeying hardcore for my time. HBfountain sends the sweetest emails. HBmetro, who is “bad with English, but can French very well” just sends me direct emails telling me that she wants to give me a “naked surprise.” Of course, I’m curious.

HBcafe has already had a second helping. What a girl. She’s like a 5’3 female me. It’s sick. Her outlook on life and her passion for enjoying the present moment is eerily similar. She speaks my language. I’m only the second guy she has fucked. Yet she has made love with five women and currently has a girlfriend. Apparently they pull girls and have FFF fun. Of course, she wants me to meet her. She also wants to meet the other girls that I have told her that I have met here in Montreal….

HB: Let me tell you about Amile, my next target. She is gorgeous, etc etc…
GS: Look at you talking about a ‘target,’ what do you do ‘seduce and destroy?’
HB: Hell yeah, I seduce and destroy. Why not? It’s all in fun. They love it.
GS: Damn it sucks that I have to leave, we’d have so much fun together.
HB: Yeah it sucks—you and I would seduce the world!

Huh, is this really happening? I may never leave… GoneSavage