Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Montreal: Respect, Truth, and Adoration

Montreal Girls….

I’m having a crazy time here…
I’m not sure when I will leave…
I’m not finding time to journal as much as I would like…

Here are some emails that I have gotten the day after I met these girls…
The one in French, that I had translated, is particularly amusing…
The connections I have made and these words shared truly make me smile…

************************
HBfountain

Hey sweetie,
That was possibly the nicest night I have ever had. I'm really glad we met and I wish you were staying longer, but you're probably gone now. I guess I didn't really have that much of your time which is too bad because the time I did get was awesome. You made me feel really good. If you are gone then I'm assuming you won't get this until you are home, in which case I hope you had a safe trip home and I hope we can still keep talking...or..."talking,” hehe, through here or however. *kiss*


************************
HBcafe

Hey. You're so beautifully intriguing... I want to show you the city and the museums and take you for sushi on the mountain so that you can unravel and tell stories.

You seem like the spontaneous, fly-by-the-seam-of-your-pants kinda guy. So if you find yourself downtown tomorrow night, bored and in need of company and conversation, give me a call from a payphone and I'll come meet you.


AND

I think we should meet at two so I can take you to the plateau and we'll walk up des pins to the mountain. We can go to Sentropole or Café Chaos or walk to the old port. There's free fireworks at 10 pm from St. Paul Street so if you're not sick of me, we'll adventure down there. It will be fabulous.

YOU'RE fabulous. I don't know. You have this exciting, exhilarating, enthralling energy around you and it's astoundingly refreshing. I want to soak it up...I'll see you soon.


************************

HBmetro

HI! Je voudrais que tu me dise pourquoi tu m'a parlé hier, qu'est-ce que tu recherche au juste? Est-ce que c'était sérieux ou si c'était parce que tu avait du temps à perde? Au faite, est-ce que tu fait ça à chaque fille qui t'attire? (SÛREMENT). Dans le fond tu cherche des filles à baiser durant ton voyage au Canada, pas vrai? J'ai déjà tromper mon chum une fois, donc je serais capable de le faire une deuxième fois, mais est-ce que sa en vaut vraiment la peine ( de le faire avec un gars qui ne se souviendra même pas de ton nom le lendemain matin). D'habitude j'envoi promener les gens bizarre comme toi qui cruise les filles dans le métro, je parle jamais aux étrangers, je ne sais pas pourquoi je ne les pas fait cette fois. Quel est ton nom?

Answer my questions please! It's your turn to have problem, use your dictionary if you think that it's worth it, if not, goodbye! The girl that you talk with last night…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey GS!

Just wanted to tell you i've been following your LRs for a month or so now and find them truly inspirational. I'm struck by your sincerity, directness and gentle persistence throughout the reports.
You are a true pick-up ARTIST !

I have put up a separate post in the India Lair asking people to check out your posts.

WW
P.S: O comments ? Looks like you don't give out your blog address.
How did I find it ? Just an intelligent guess ! :-)

September 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey GS!

Just wanted to tell you i've been following your LRs for a month or so now and find them truly inspirational. I'm struck by your sincerity, directness and gentle persistence throughout the reports.
You are a true pick-up ARTIST !

I have put up a separate post in the India Lair asking people to check out your posts.

WW
P.S: O comments ? Looks like you don't give out your blog address.
How did I find it ? Just an intelligent guess ! :-)

September 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home