Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do you play to play, or play to win?

Do you play to play, or play to win?

When an archer shoots for nothing, he has all his skill.
When he shoots for a brass buckle, he is already nervous.
When he shoots for a prize of gold, he goes blind.
He sees two targets, and is out of his mind.

His skill has not changed, but the prize divides him.
He thinks more of winning than of shooting.
And the need to win drains him of power.

The above was said by the Chinese sage, Tranxu, many centuries ago. But, man, if it is not as true today as ever!

When you are playing for the sake of enjoying play, you have all your skill. When you start playing to "win" -- your ego gets involved, and you lose focus.

Learn seduction for fun and pleasure. Because it leads to companionship, intimacy, and lustful sex. Don't lose focus with egoic pursuits such as bragging, writing LRs, or being declared the "greatest" by a fanbase of other men.

Seduction is ultimately about a one-on-one connection. You and her. Stop caring what other people think. Seduction is not a popularity contest.

I'm really particular with guys I teach. I work only with men who want to learn effective seductive (not social) methods of escalation that lead to physical arousal. I work only with men who love sex. I work only with men who love women.

My infield workshops are affordable because I do this for fun. I want to help you drop the useless, arbitrary, and try-hard stuff. Focus on what truly works. Focus on the skillset of seduction and not the number's game of pick-up. Simplicity for the win.

Sincerely, Jason Savage aka "GoneSavage"

PS. Don't forget that the field is king. The field is where theory meets practice. Find me, and I'll show you what I mean.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

I'd like to discuss some things with you. Do you have an email, where I can reach you?

-A

February 26, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home