Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Aquariums

Just for fun, I decked out three of my four aquariums with Christmas decor. Here they are:

55 Gallon with miscillaneous tropicals including Mollies, Platys, Corys, and Angelfish.


30 Gallon with White Mollies and Red Swordtails.


20 Gallon with Gold Mollies and Bettas. Multiple male bettas are only in the same tank for the photo. As you may know, they have to be housed separately or they will fight each other to the death.


I selected the above image as my Christmas card.

7 Comments:

Anonymous TopLevel said...

Very nice. Creative and original. The other other living thing in my flat is a rubber plant. I am going to decorate with christmas tinsel and baubles tommorow.

December 10, 2009  
Blogger Lisa said...

Nice card.

I noticed you posted at Rori Raye's site -- why don't you come back?

December 12, 2009  
Anonymous Marina said...

How totally pretty! When you purchae mollies and swordtails do you look for pregnant mothers? they give livebirth. The babies are adorable, though they often get eaten if you don't keep them separate for awhile when they are newborn.

December 13, 2009  
Anonymous DavidMtl said...

Cool I like your hobbie.

December 22, 2009  
Anonymous David said...

http://brightlightjournal.blogspot.com/2009/12/filipendula.html

December 22, 2009  
Blogger Erika Awakening, TAPsmarter.com said...

Wow, those are pretty cool looking.

Cute question about Rori's site ...

December 23, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

January 01, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home