Monday, August 10, 2009

Women Think of One Thing Only...

I'm curious as to what your experiences have been like meeting guys online... It seems every woman has her horror stories.

I talked to this one woman who said she'd hooked up with three guys online... the first was an aggressive asshole.

The second was a passive coward who walked out on her after the first little argument.

And the third, well, he was absolutely horrible in bed.

So, after three bad experiences, she was ready to give up. But she decided to take a chance with a guy she would not normally go for.

It was a man in a wheel chair. They chatted on the phone and had this instantaneous connection. They both knew that hooking up was inevitable.

So they decided to go with this feeling and meet that night.

She invited him over, and before long she heard the doorbell ring. She answered, and there on the front porch was this man in a wheel chair who didn't have any arms or legs.

The man reminded her of the three prior lovers and said "As you can see, I have no arms so I will never hit you, and I have no legs so I will never walk away when times are tough."

The woman replied, "Yeah yeah, but are you good in bed?"

And the man said with a smirk, "How do you think I rang the doorbell?"

Haha. Can you believe that? Nothing to worry about except some long hard cock!

Women are so sex-obsessed!

GoneSavage

5 Comments:

Anonymous DJ Fuji said...

lol you got me... i totally bought that story until the punchline.

Btw, some new pics of us and 21 convention review is up on my blog

August 10, 2009  
Blogger GoneSavage said...

Awesome! Great, positive review for sure!

August 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I think it's hilarious that you ask about online dating experiences as you tell this story. I recently joined a dating site in order to practice dating. Not long after, I received a message from one guy who told the same story in his message, and at the end, he closed with "Made you laugh. Now lets talk ;)"

As amused as I was with the story he sent, I had to wonder how many girls actually respond to it, considering that they must know he sends the same message to every girl he contacts.

While this isn't exactly a horror story, I find the whole situation quite amusing. Too bad he didn't end the story with the same comment you made about how sex-obsessed women are. That would have made my story even better.

August 10, 2009  
Blogger GoneSavage said...

Hmmm....

It is derived from an old joke.

I twisted it up a lot to make it conversational.

I'd call creepsauce on emailing this, with tons of negative themes.

Sending it to multiple girls is the least of his worries with these negative themes.

Send him to me for coaching.

August 11, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending him to you for coaching isn't a bad idea. When I looked back on my saved messages though, I noticed he deleted his profile. I wonder if someone actually responded to him or if he just got sick of getting no responses.

If I sent every guy who has sent me a creepy message to you for coaching, you'd probably have more guys to coach than you have time for though.

August 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home