Signs You're In Too Deep
2. Most of your "friends" have online aliases and you only hang out "in field."
3. You have more gigabytes of bootlegged pick-up products than personal photos and music combined.
4. You discount people in thriving relationships because they did not begin as "pure cold approach night game."
5. You are obsessed with things like value, compliance, calibration, qualification, isolation, escalation, and social proof.
6. You'll spend thousands of dollars on workshops and bootcamps, but won't buy a girl a drink.
7. Your only hobbies are seeking the attention of women and seeking the approval of an anonymous online community of guys.
8. You are unable to stay at home on a Saturday night without thinking of all the "sets" you should be "opening."
9. You buy New Rock boots to match your feather boa.
10. Your conversations regularly revolve around the lives of PUAs and other Internet marketers, rather than your own life.
11. You do pretty accurate impressions of multiple PUAs to impress other community guys.
12. If you do get a woman in bed, you're thinking more about writing the "lay report" rather than actually connecting with the unique woman that you're penetrating.